Transitional Holiday Centerpieces are a great way to add a bit of the current holiday to your home, without having to decorate your whole house, this way we get in the spirit of the holiday without much fuss, expense, and time planning.
A fast easy & way to get festive
One easy way to bring the holidays into your home effortlessly is to assemble a simple centerpiece. It could be for your dining room table, or Maybe its your kitchen counter or your living room coffee table.
We will start with a base we will use for all 3 centerpieces. By the end of this blog post you will have an idea for Valentines day, St. Patrick’s Day and Easter.
Think Holiday Sophistication
Sophisticated and a little out of the box, is the look we going for, because gone are the days for cheesy decorating. We will shop our homes, for items we already have on hand, so we can save a buck and save some time. We might need to buy a few things along the way, because we do want to keep things looking fresh.
What you will need for your base:
- a neutral table runner, I used white with a gold geometric print
- a basket in a neutral color, I’m using black
What you will need for Valentines Day:
- get your berry garland out from your Christmas stuff
- any valentines signs or tabletop decor you already have, if you need to purchase something check out hobbylobby.com michaels.com joann.com/home-decor-and-holiday or amazon.com on, they always have deals around the holidays
What you will need for St. Patrick’s day:
- gold chocolate coins can be picked up at https://www.walmart.com/ip/R-M-Palmer-Gold-Foiled-Coins/194825201 or https://www.amazon.com/Palmer-Coins-Solid-Chocolate-Flavored/dp/B006O9WDFG/ref=sr_1_19?crid=1OYDAAE2TZ7F0&keywords=chocolate+gold+coins&qid=1579460523&sprefix=chocolate+gold+coin%2Caps%2C216&sr=8-19
- any signs for table top decor you already have
- and black, gold or green decor you have on hand
What you will need for Easter:
- white or neutral bunny
- gold faux eggs, you can spray paint these
- accent color faux eggs , i’m using aqua and yellow you could use soft green, pink, or coral
Pulling It all Together
Now that you have all of your items for the different holidays you are all set to switch them out when you’re ready. So easy, so effortless and so festive!