Series 1of 4 How to style a coffee bar?
Part 1 – A Christmas hot cocoa and coffee bar.
This is one of my favorite places to style in my home!
Steps on How to style a coffee bar
- Clear every thing off so you have a clean slate to work with.
- Start with a base, this can be a table runner or a decorative cutting board or a pretty platter, anything to anchor the space.
- Next add the things that have a purpose other than purely decorative, such as your mugs, coffee pot, canisters etc. obviously you want this to have a practical use.
- Then add your tall and large items that you want to use, here my items were the signs, lanterns, and olive basket, the G sign and candle sticks
- Add your mid size items and Christmas décor. For mine I added trees a little camper and some festive canisters that hold marshmallows and chocolate stir sticks.
- Fill in with your small items. ornaments, cream and sugar vessels and small signs.
- Finish this look with a garland and floor décor I used a flocked tree in a galvanized bucket I got at Walmart last year.
Some of my very favorite items to decorate a Hot Cocoa Bar/ Coffee Bar for Christmas are.
- Christmas signs
- festive mugs
- candle holders
- festive dishes
- fun marshmallows, chocolate stir sticks and peppermint candy can add a fun and tasty element to a hot cocoa bar.
- As you can see I mix my every day décor with my Christmas décor and this is so it can be festive and practical.
Leave a comment, I would love to hear how your coffee bar turned out.
This will be a 4 part series. So go to my website https://eventanddecorconcepts.com/ and sign up for my newsletter so you can get the first peak when a new blog post is up.